Monday, January 25, 2010

Camaraderie



Friendship can be likened to

a plant that has to be cultivated. It must be watered and tended if it is to produce sweet and wholesome fruit.

Maintaining a friendship

is not automatic. It takes planning. On our weekly list of things to be done, we might well assign deeds of friendship. We could write down the names of those we would like to visit or telephone or drop a note

to, or send a gift. How easy it is to neglect friends just because they are friends. Many who know the art of friendship plan to have dinner once a week or once a month with certain friends.

An aid to preserving friendships is doing things together. One friend taught another how to cook. After that, the delights of cooking enriched their conversations and their lives. Others have encouraged their friends to go places with them and to do things together, such as visiting museums, taking walks through parks or having picnics together.

Distance may prevent friends from getting together, but a warm letter can bridge the gap. A telephone call or just give them a messages tru email or messenger so that it will remind them that you care. It may be possible to

spend a vacation with an old friend and renew the friendship. Often reunions are most heartwarming.


Friendship is considered to be closer than association, although there is a range of degrees of intimacy in both
friendships & associations.
A lot of values that can be develop in genuine friendship:

  • the tendency to desire what is best for the other,
  • sympathy & empathy,
  • honesty, perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, especially in terms of pointing out the percieved faults of one's counterpart,
  • mutual understanding
Friendship it's does not focus in bracket of age, ethnic background, status in life. By widening out, we can find real friends especially if we dont prejudice people around us.At my age I use to be friendly of different people, but I much more enjoyed talking to the older than me... A lot of experience & moral lesson I can gained. I'm very thankful too that I am inside a organization that parctising genuine love... I'll never regret why I am here. My so called friends i considered them as a blessings from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment