
Student1: "Wow! I like your teeth, It's like when we take an exam"
Student2: "Huh? What do you mean?"
Student1: "One seat apart..."
********** **********
Student: "Teacher, how did I do from the last exam?"
Teacher: "Just like your face..."
Student:"What do you mean?"
Teacher: "It's not quite good..."
********** **********
Master: "Why did my dog died???"
Maid: "Ma'am I just used laundry soap for his bath"
Master: "Can a dog die from it???"
Maid: "I am puzzled too, just after I turned off the washing machine hes already dead..."
********** **********
Your parents hate you when you ask for 500 pesos and they replied you with this "What??? 400?!! 300 is a big money you know! Where would you use 200? Do you think that its that easy to earn 100? I have hard time to earn 50, what more for 10! Alright, here... take this 5! Be sure to return the change ok!"
********** **********
During a game show.
Host: “What is the youths biggest problem today?”
Contestant: “Prohibited Drugs”
Host: “Why?”
Contestant: “It's so expensive!”
********** **********
Mom on the phone with her daughter.
Mom: “dear, where are you?”
Daughter: “Im at the hospital Ma.”
Mom: “(panics) WHAT?!? OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?”
Daughter: “Ma, I'm a nurse... duh!”
********** **********
my friend's Korean student went to Canada knowing only the most basic of English.
ne day, he was hit by a car while riding his bike.
The driver asked him, “How are you?”
The student replied, “I’m fine, thank you. And how are you?”
********** **********
Right before an operation, one doctor said to another doctor in front of the patient: “Remember our patient last week doc? I heard she just died.”
********** **********
two men drinking in a bar.
Man1: you know mate, I need to tell you this. Your mom used to be my girlfriend.
Man2: You're drunk Dad! Let's go home.
********** **********
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
********** **********
loves this story: A man saw the girl that just turned down his love hanging with her life in a cliff and he immediately grabs her hand... the girl said "you are my savior", and the man said "you know what? there is a saying that if you really love someone YOU MUST LET HER GO"
********** **********
asks if you only have 3 strands of hair left on your head, would you prefer them to be randomly separated or in same spot?
********** **********
TAYO na ba? kung hindi ba gusto mo bang TAYO na? kung OO, sige, TAYO ka na at UUPO naman ako.
********** **********
Husband: 'When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger?'
Wife: 'I clean the toilet.'
Husband: 'How does that help?'
Wife: 'I use your toothbrush .
********** **********
I asked our yaya how much a kilo of pork costs nowadays.
She answered: "I have no idea, because I always buy 1/2 kilos of pork"
********** **********
One time our yaya was struggling to get something on a high shelf.
So I gave her a chair and said: “Here, use this.”
Annoyed, she said: “How can I reach that If I sit on that???”
********** **********
Girl 1: “Let’s buy dinner!”
Girl 2: “What do you plan to buy?”
Girl 1: “Uhm…dinner.”
********** **********
during a parade. man1: "wow! theres so many confetti"
man2: "your english is wrong, since its many, you should make it in plural form, add s to confetti"
man2:"wow! theres so many sconfetti"
********** **********
Girl: "This is it! We're breaking off"
Boy:"Thank god you mentioned it!" Girl:"Huh? Why?"
Boy: "Because Im very hungry I could eat a bear. Ok Let's go and have a break!"
********** **********
lol^^
No comments:
Post a Comment